gynaecology practice offers:
Routine check-ups inclusive of ultrasound examination.
• Contraception counselling.
• Inserting and removal of intrauterine devices and subcutaneous implants.
• Menopause counselling service.
• Infertility counselling. This includes hormone levels testing, determining
the conception optimum with the help of ultrasound measurement of follicular
growth and endometrial thickness and, if needed, also ovulation stimulation
- i.e. follicular growth support; ovulation induction leading to the ovarian
follicle release. Intracervical insemination - targeted sperm placement
into the cervix in the period most optimal for conception.
• Prevention and therapy of sexually transmitted diseases including Chlamydia
and Mycoplasma. Cooperation with a renowned venereological clinic, should
a partner undergo treatment as well.
• Specialist counselling for patients suffering from urinary incontinence
including the option of subsequent surgical treatment.
an individual agreement between a patient and a doctor, it is also possible
to arrange a minor or a major surgery in one of the relevant inpatient
health care facilities.