obstetrics practice offers:
• Early pregnancy diagnostics - ultrasound scans and blood tests - results
available on the day of blood collection.
• Regular check-ups within the pregnancy counselling programme inclusive
of all necessary laboratory tests.
• Biochemical tests for abnormalities in pregnancy to rule out foetal
developmental defects and chromosome impairment in the first and second
trimester. The results are evaluated in cooperation with a specialized
geneticist. Assessment of risk of foetal chromosomal abnormalities.
• An ultrasound scan in the 12th week of pregnancy, followed by sonograms
in the 20th and 30th weeks of gravidity. Regular ultrasound foetal growth
scans; as many as necessary.
• The ability to watch ultrasound imaging of your baby on a large-screen
display together with your family.
You can get images
of your baby either printed as a photo, or captured on CD